The following are some signs of getting emotionally healthy. Some of these signs may already apply to you. Others you may aspire to reach.
- Remove shame from your core
- Appreciate all your feelings (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- Give yourself authentic compassion and patience
- Accept yourself
- Comfort yourself with self-talk, give yourself tender, gentle loving
- Become more playful, more light-hearted. Creativity comes easier. Remaining present becomes easier.
- Become more aware of your feelings. More able to talk about your feelings and not take them out on other people. More able to act them out (if need be) in a safe and productive (non-harmful) manner. Able to channel your anger in an appropriate manner.
- Become more able to express compassion for other people’s feelings without necessarily being affected by them. You don’t have to fix, attend, or rescue someone from his or her feelings.
- Replace grandiosity with genuine confidence
- Accept, appreciate your body. Ideas of healthy, beautiful, strong, and sexy come from you.
- Replace belittling yourself with nurturing yourself
- Replace shame with pride
- Replace feeling like an outcast with a sense of belonging
- Replace loneliness with connection
- Become comfortable with feelings; stop resisting them
Do these signs sound appealing? Are you ready to experience all of the signs of emotional healing? Register here for my FREE my masterclass to free yourself and begin your healing process.
Shame is NOT a life sentence, so free yourself.